At Work Institute we value person to person relationships with our business partners. In fact, we value it so much that very rarely does a call come through our home office that doesn’t get a real person on the other end of the line.
In this age where employee engagement has often been relegated to an individual banally checking a rating box in a mass email as opposed to a real discovery making conversation - we are unique. This is because we have an entire department devoted to managing each client we have so that they feel like they are the ONLY client we have.
Our clients can expect:
- A dedicated Client Services Director to manage their account – always.
- Prompt responsiveness. Our Client Services team prides themselves on being there for you.
- Years of experience in employee retention. Our account representatives know the issues you are facing and use their years of expertise to tailor your surveys and interviews so that they garner the highest number of the best possible responses.
- Flexibility to provide the reports you need, how you need them and when you need them.
- Guidance. Our Client Directors know that you’re busy with your already demanding day to day operations. They study the data for you and provide meaningful summaries that show you the issues you’re facing. Then, they tell you how you can fix them.